(Site under intermittent construction. Changes may appear randomly at any time.)

A word or two about this Blog site:

I've resisted creating my own place here in cyberspace for some time. There are many brilliant, articulate people writing about what's going on in public education. Mountains of data and knowledge that expose the "education reform" movement as neither can be found all over the internet. I highly recommend you check out dianeravitch.com or curmudgucation.blogspot.com, for starters.

I would like to use this site as a way to rant a little and to pose my own questions, as issues in my daily teaching life impel me to rant and I do like to ask questions. And my friends and family may have grown weary of me filling their inboxes. I also like to muse about possible answers, and hope I will be heard in cyberspace by at least a few interested readers.

Having said that, I seek communication in writing that moves the conversation forward, even towards actionable results. I know I can't control writers I've never met and never will meet, but if you choose to comment, I encourage you to help us understand your point of view. Snark is welcomed. Rudeness is not.

Thanks for reading!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

WHY IS ANYONE IN RUSSIA READING THIS BLOG?

So interesting to me that after posting my thoughts about the GOP candidate's unfitness for political office yesterday, the blog overview that shows where pages are viewed around the globe shows a sudden rise in views from Russia!
Mind you, this is just my little private place to vent. I don't advertise this much even to friends and family.  People mainly find this place through the infrequent postings I make on other's blogs.  Views have been mostly from the US and occasionally from Europe.  But never anywhere else.
Today it's all dark green from Russia.
That strikes me as more than a little odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment